Sitelife product update: New features available now
At the end of July, CONTAKT launched the first product update for its Sitelife construction site software. The software enables digital planning (coming soon), tracking and analysis of construction projects – in one tool, digitally and consistently. Currently, the tracking and analyzing module is in use – and is constantly being improved by our software team and construction specialists. With each update, we make your everyday construction work a little easier.
🚀 Features Construction Diary & Additional Work Report:
- Document working hours, material usage etc. digitally.
- Add photos to your daily construction report.
- Benefit from automatically generated weather entries.
- Document your construction progress directly at the model.
- Book the working hours in Sitelife on various kinds of tender specifications and bills of quantities.
- Digitize your inspection and approval process and save time during the performance check.
- For more clarity, we added hourly totals for attendance and equipment entries.
- Sitelife was already available in English before, it is new that the demo project is now also available in English. This has to be requested via support. To make the application appear in English, you only have to change the language in the profile.
- If you are looking for answers in the helpcenter: This is now also possible in English!
- The visual appearance is also important to us: In the drop-down selection lists, the overview has been improved.
We’re going full throttle until bauma 2022 in October. Are you already excited about the Planning module?
You can test it for the first time at bauma 2022! We look forward to seeing you there.
Do you have any questions? Contact us! (CONTAKT)
The share buttons on this page are integrated in such a way that initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the individual social networks when you visit our website. When you click on one of the buttons, you will be redirected to the provider of the selected social network via a hyperlink. You will then leave our website. Only from this point can data be transferred to the service provider and stored there. For the scope and type of processing, please refer to the data protection notices of the respective providers. We would like to point out at this point that Umdasch Group Ventures GmbH has no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by the respective provider. The operator of the social network to which you switch via the hyperlink is solely responsible. Umdasch Group Ventures GmbH currently only uses the Like buttons of the service providers Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Linkedin and Xing.