With the Factory Production Control Portal, precast producers can digitally monitor the performance of fresh concrete. The whole thing works with state-of-the-art sensors. These provide for the:
- Measurement of temperature, degree of maturity and compressive strength.
- Monitoring of all steps via track and trace
- Performance measurement of fresh mortar and concrete
- Measurement of recycled water quality and for optimisation of waste water
- Real-time measurement of hydrostatic pressure developments in the formwork
- Real-time measurement of the degree of maturity of jong concrete in the concreting process
- Real-time predictive maintenance (Asset Management 3.0) by measuring the permeability of concrete slabs and the degradation of concrete structures
These innovative solutions optimise production processes and business operations. The construction and precast concrete industry thus benefits through more safety, transparency, productivity and sustainability. In addition, contractors and asset owners benefit from real-time control and predictive maintenance of concrete assets such as tunnels, bridges and dams.